segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2011

Sweet Twenty

When I was a kid, way before even being a teenager, I had the notion that by the time I was 20 I would have something meaningful accomplished in my life. I'm not saying I wanted to become a superstar or anything like that (though if I was I wouldn't dislike it), but I always though I would be someone a little known, that had win some design contests or made a few fans on Daily Lolita....



But now, less than 10 days of meeting that deadline I find myself desperate for how little I have achieved and how I can blame no one else but me. And worse, I feel like the little 10 year old inside me is looking to me frowning and thinking how much an idiot I am.

Still, I know that 20 is a very early age... I mean I would be really screwed if I was 30 right?


Well, for now I think I will re-think my life, and I'll try to do something meaningful. I see all those movies about people who follow their dreams but I myself have been too much scared of failing to even try once. So I'll try everything. Everything that I fancy.  Enter every contest, may it be Design, singing or even doing juggling! (that last was a joke of course...) But heck, I don't care! Because maybe I'll find out that I succeed at something and then I won't be so underachieved...

I may even try out modelling... I'll start by posting daily at Daily Lolita... (name says it all but well...)


Stay tuned for more...


eli

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário