terça-feira, 8 de novembro de 2011

How 9GAG stole my soul

For those who still don't know, there is a website known as 9gag in which the users send images of funny things.




This seems a fairly simple concept though I couldn't even imagine how stupidly vicious that website really is.

Now, for some people this may seem like I'm dumb or weak minded but the fact is that we never really realise that we have an addiction until it's too late... I can quit whenever I want of course...

But the fact is that 9gag has become my morning news (seriously, I'm at college at 9am and the first thing I do when I arrive is to turn on the PC and check 9gag. And when I'm bored I check 9gag. And when I have to work I say "just another page..." but that sole page never comes alone... It always brings a couple more... (or should I say a dozen more...)

But one thing is annoying me though. Because what started to be a community of funny posts has now became a hell of reposts, pictures-that-should-belong-on-tumblr, and images of female breasts...



So now I  decided to become an extra-active voter to contribute to the expulsion of those demon posts...


Oh well....

Visit 9gag anyway.... it's fun!! :D

eli

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário