domingo, 27 de novembro de 2011

Sick as a Potato

So when I finally decided that I would blog everyday I got tangled in the preparations of my 20th birthday... which, if it wasn't for my boyfriend, I would have been totally crappy... Now, literally! I made 20 winters on November 16 and on that day I went out to eat sushi... and I got food poisoning -.-' So I got strapped to the bed until a week ago with too much pain on my stomach that I would like to bear...

But when all the pain went away, and I though that the worst had gone away, the cravings began.... Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, even stuff I hate to eat seemed utterly delicious and made me want to eat till I burst.... Of course my boyfriend didn't let me eat anything... I mean, I was on a carrot soup-rice-and-toast-only diet.... And I don't really care much for carrots... nor rice... or toast... So everything I saw became like  piece of heaven's cake, or the forbidden fruit or something like that... and it was a torture to see other people eating chocolate croissants or steak or cake, or hamburgers, ice cream, or french fries or damn anything solid....

But hey, I'm all better now and I can already eat normal food (yey for bread an nuttela!!) so I'm coming back to the programmed blogging routine.....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário